Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year Glitter















Sorry if my nose and lips look dry I was sick for a week before I took these and my skin hasn't quite bounced back.

What I used:

Eyes:
Outer V: Lorac Espresso e/s
Mid Lid: Lorac Lt. Bronze e/s
Lid: MAC Blonde's Gold Pigment mixed with Sugarpill Goldilux Loose e/s
Above Crease: Lorac Pewter e/s
Brow Highlight and Tear Duct: Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder
Liner:
  Upper: Elf Liquid Liner in Black Set with Lorac Black e/s
  Lower(Outer 2/3): Lorac Black e/s mixed with MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment
  Lower(Inner 1/3): Eye Kandy Glitter in Confetti
Glitter on Lid: Eye Kandy Glitter in Sugar Cane mixed with MAC Reflects Antique Gold
Maybeline Full n Soft Mascara in Very Black

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in C2
MAC Center of the Universe MSF on Cheeks
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder
MAC Cusp of Dawn Lipstick
MUFE Concealer Palette #1

No comments:

Post a Comment