Sunday, May 27, 2012

Superhero Series #2.5: The Hulk (again)

I revisited the Hulk look.....I pulled from my green lantern look and previous hulk look and threw in some coloring from the color of his shorts from the cartoon. I love greens :)  Lots of picts and what I used under the cut..


















What I used:

Eyes:
Inner/Outer Corners: MAC Black Black Pigment
Next To Black Black: MAC Kelly Green Pigment
Next to Kelly Green: MAC Chartreuse Pigment
Mid Lid: MAC Gold Dusk Pigment
Above Crease: MAC Chartreuse Pigment
Brow Highlight: MAC Naked Pigment
Liner: MUG Corrupt e/s
Under Lower Lashline: MAC Deep Purple Pigment
Over Purple: TBK Trading Purple Glitter
Waterline: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean set with MUG Corrupt e/s
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara in Very Black
Base: MAC Lucky Jade Shadestick
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer

Face:
MUFE concealer palette no. 1
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in C2
MAC Petticoat MSF on Cheeks

Lips:
VS Cherry Vanilla Shimmer Lipgloss
MAC Naked Pigment mixed with lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment